lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

RDL 236 - Momentos 2005 Volumen I




1. M.I.A. - Pull up the people
2. Common - The corner
3. Wolf Parade - You are a runner and I am my father's son
4. Arcade Fire - Rebellion (lies)
5. Bloc Party - Banquet
6. John Hiatt - Master of disaster
7. The Go-Betweens - Finding you
8. Bright Eyes - We are nowhere and it's now
9. Echo And The Bunnymen - Everything kills you
10. Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
11. Low - Cue the strings
12. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Devil's waitin
13. Devendra Banhart - Santa Maria da Feira
14. Josh Rouse - Winter in the Hamptons
15. Boards of Canada - Chromakey dreamcoat
16. Broadcast - Michael Agrammar
17. The Wedding Present - It's for you
18. Sons And Daughters - Medicine
19. Maxïmo Park - Apply some presure
20. Franz Ferdinand - I'm your villain

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...